Ronke Oshodi-Oke: 'I regret not having a University degree'

Actress Ronke Ojo-Gbolahan aka
Ronke Oshodi-Oke says she regrets
not completing her education to the
University level and now wants to
return to school.


"My big regret is not going back
to school as I had wanted to. I
have been planning to return
back to school for quite a long
time but when you are making
money, seeing yourself being
celebrated here and there, you
will feel on top of the world.
But you are nothing without
completing your education. So
that's the bold step I want to
take now. So it's going to be
fun. I don't want to agree it's
going to be difficult. I really
want to go back to school and I
mean it this time around" she
told Encomium magazine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

I Want To Avenge My Brother’s Death; 21-Year-Old Man Arrested With Gun In Rivers.