Actress Raven Symoné finally comes out of the closet

Last year multimillionaire actress
Raven-Symoné tweeted that she
could finally get married after Rhode
Island legalized same sex marriage
which many interpreted to mean that
she's a lesbian. Now she's officially
said she's in a relationship with a
woman.

Raven owned up to her truth last
night on Oprah Winfrey's 'Where Are
They Now';
"I’m in an amazing relationship
with my partner - a woman -
and on the other side, my
mother, and people in my
family have taught me to keep
my personal life to myself as
much as possible so I try my
best to hold the fence where I
can. But I am proud to be who I
am and what I am." She told
Oprah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

I Want To Avenge My Brother’s Death; 21-Year-Old Man Arrested With Gun In Rivers.