Governor Suntai of Taraba State has been Declared Missing

The acting governor of Taraba State,
Alhaji Garba Umar, has disclosed
that his boos, Governor Danbaba
Danfulani Suntai, is missing.
Umar, who stated this in Jalingo
during a media chat with journalists,
said that he had not set his eyes on
his boss, Governor Suntai, since he
was smuggled into the country by a
certain cabal:

"Few of my aides and I were
already at the domestic wing of
the airport to receive my boss
but, unknowingly to me, the
cabal was already waiting at the
international wing of the airpot
where the plane conveying my
boss was directed to land.


"When I got to know that the
plane landed at the
international wing, I rushed to
the place to receive him, but he
was in a jeep which
immediately drove him to T.Y.
Danjuma Lodge.


He added that the cabal, which
surrounded the ailing Suntai, was
holding him hostage in order to
hold onto power to the detriment of
his health.

He called on citizens of state to
eschew religious differences and
work towards unity in the state.
“I thank God this year’s sallah was
peaceful; peace has returned to
some of the crisis areas in the state.


And I have also constituted a
reconciliation committee to ensure
that those who fled their homes
because of crisis return,” he noted.

He assured sons and daughters of
the state that his administration
would continue to work to ensure
that all Tarabans enjoys the dividend
of democracy.

But a former commissioner for
information in the state, Mr.
Emmanuel Bello, told Leadership on
phone that Suntai was not
missing. He said Suntai was doing
well and would soon return to the
state.

“Since our dear governor returned
from his medical trip, he has been
at the Governor’s Lodge, otherwise
called T.Y. Danjuma House, located
at Asokoro in Abuja,” Bello said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

I Want To Avenge My Brother’s Death; 21-Year-Old Man Arrested With Gun In Rivers.