Peter Obi the ex-Governor of anambra state dumps APGA, joins PDP

Former Anambra State Governor,
Peter Obi, has finally joined the
Peoples Democratic Party. He made
his decision known during a visit to
his Onitsha residence by leaders of
the PDP in the South East zone on
Tuesday.

Peter Obi, who initially said he
would get back to the leaders on
their request that he joins the PDP,
finally accepted following the
insistence of the forum that time
was of essence.

Obi said he joined the PDP because
of the need to be a competitor and
not a spectator:


"I have in the past worked
closely with all of you and you
know my belief about our zone
working together. I assure you
that we will continue to work
even closer as a team in the
interest of our people.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

I Want To Avenge My Brother’s Death; 21-Year-Old Man Arrested With Gun In Rivers.