by her manager, My last moments with Taiwo Oshadipe

One of the Oshadipe Twins, Taiwo, died in
the early hours of Friday October 3rd. Her
manager, Olu Akinsanya, speaking for the
first time about her sudden death, said
she might have died of complications
arising from chest-related pains.
Speaking to exclusively to The Nation, Olu
said she was ill about a month ago and
was admitted at the Lagos State University
Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, and was given
some medications.

“The illness wasn’t serious. She felt
better when she started taking the
drugs. But surprisingly, she
suffered a relapse this week. On
Wednesday, she called her doctor
who treated her at LASUTH and was
told to come over to his private
hospital, as he wouldn’t be around
at LASUTH until Friday. She went to
the hospital where the doctor
carried out some medical checks on
her and gave her some drugs. He
also gave her an appointment for
Friday. But unfortunately, in the
early hours of the day, she started
complaining of pains.

This time, it was very severe; so, her
twin sister, Kehinde, decided to
rush her to LASUTH. However, upon
reaching the hospital, she was
confirmed dead. So, by 8.00a.m.,
Kehinde called me and I had to
rush to LASUTH to see her for
myself.

“It is still very shocking to me. I saw
her on Wednesday and we talked
and joked. We even talked about my
forthcoming wedding. She promised
to play at my wedding, so she asked
me not to invite any other musician.

The autopsy report will be out
soon. But I know she had recovered
from the illness. The last thing she
complained about was the chest
pain and that was what led to her
death two days after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

I Want To Avenge My Brother’s Death; 21-Year-Old Man Arrested With Gun In Rivers.