Genevieve Nnaji says: I may sing again if the right song comes

I liked Genevieve as a singer o, don't
know what y'all are talking about.
That her 'No More Crying o', was a
banger to me...hehe. Anyway, looks
like she hasn't put her singing
ambitions to rest. She said in a new
interview that if she finds the right
song, she will sing again.


Speaking with Channels TV at the
relaunch of her clothing line in
Lagos on Sunday, Genevieve said;


"I think everything comes at its
own time. Fashion is here at its
own time. I don't believe I must
do everything but if the right
song comes and the right
situation arises for me to lend
my voice, I would definitely. So
no, singing is not ruled out
(don't worry)" she said
The actress also says that revamping
her clothing line will not in anyway
affect her acting career
"Nothing affects my acting.


Acting is something I do with
my soul so it embodies a lot of
things. For me, I don't know
about anyone else, acting is
spiritual, so if I do not embody
a character or a story or a
script, it's going to be
extremely difficult for me to be
convincing and I don't like that
because I am somewhat of a
perfectionist" she said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

I Want To Avenge My Brother’s Death; 21-Year-Old Man Arrested With Gun In Rivers.