Son accuses mum of beating father to death


Kefas Luca, has accused his 40-year-old mother, Mary, of beating his father to death in Kaduna.

According to Kefas, trouble started after his Dad arrived home at midnight and an argument ensued.


It was gathered that his Mom had warned his Dad several times against coming home late but the husband never listened.

According to the deceased’s first son, Kefas, at about 3am, he heard his father screaming for help. Kefas said his mum shouted that it was armed robbers that were attacking them and told him not to enter the room.
Kefas explained that the more he tried to know what was happening, the louder his mother screamed ‘thieves! thieves!’.
He said,
“I heard my father shouting around 3am that day (Saturday) and so I called on my mother to inquire what was happening.
“My mother shouted back at me from her room to keep off and remain quiet that armed robbers were operating. The more I tried to get closer to my father’s room, the more my mother screamed thieves! thieves! thieves!
“When I finally summoned up courage to enter my father’s room, I found him vomiting blood and he could no longer talk while my mother was still pretending that it was armed robbers that attacked him.
“There was a heavy object by his side and he was bleeding profusely from his forehead. At daybreak, neighbours came around to help and the police outpost at Gonin Gora arrested my mother and took her to Sabon Tasha Police station.”
The Police Public Relations Officer at the Command, Abubakar Zubairu, confirmed the arrest, said Mary had been detained by the command for further investigation.


Punch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

Music is one universal type of the most universally loved forms of entertainment