I have been paying my own bills since I was 14- Kylie Jenner



17 year old Kylie Jenner had an interview with InStyle magazine and expressed that she had been taking care of herself financially since she started modeling at 14.
Excerpts from the interview:

I remember the moment I first got into fashion. It was years ago, I was going to church with Khloe on Easter morning and she put on this floral dress with a denim jacket over the top. It made me begin thinking about style and how people put different looks together. I’ve been into clothes ever since.’
‘I feel like I dress like Khloe on my down days and Kim when I’m going out. If I’m just running out I’ll throw on a cute T-shirt, a pair of leggings and my Timberland boots. If I’m dressing up I love Céline and Saint Laurent, or for accessories Alaïa, Givenchy or Gianvito Rossi.’
‘My Mum-Kris Jenner cut me off financially three years ago so I pay for everything – my car, my gas and food as well as my clothes. There are so many outfits I bought in the past that I just think now are NOT cute – but there’s not very much I can do about it!’

‘I think my style is a little bit darker thanks to my mum. There are a lot of skulls around her house and the furniture is mostly black and white. She wears a lot of black too, and I think that’s definitely rubbed off on me.’

‘I haven’t worked out in two and a half years. I’m living out my youth not doing any exercise and eating what I want, which is pretty bad. I’m into yellow rice – you just cook it for 15 minutes, it tastes so good.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

Music is one universal type of the most universally loved forms of entertainment