Dino Melaye - 'I will be the president of Nigeria one day' (video)


Senator Dino Melaye was a guest on Channels TV yesterday June 12th where he said someday he will be the President of Nigeria
"I will say that the leadership of the senate under Senator Bukola Saraki has done brilliantly well but we would have done better if not for this planted distractions by people who are ambitious, people who do not want to accept defeat because everyone is ambitious. I am ambitious. Like I want to be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It shouldn't be a crime"he said
What asked about his seriousness about his ambition, Dino said " I will be"

When he was asked when this will happen, he said "When we get to that bridge we will cross it".

Watch the video here...
  
Meanwhile see reactions from Nigerians below...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

Music is one universal type of the most universally loved forms of entertainment