The Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda Reveals Why She Is Yet To Produce A Yoruba Movie

Nollywood actress and movie producer, Rukayat Adesanya well known as Rukky Sanda has revealed in a recent chat with VANGUARD, why she is yet to produce a Yoruba Movie despite producing numerous English flicks of which the latest ‘Dark’ was premiered recently in Lagos. The actress who has already began making plans towards trying a Yoruba movie, disclosed that she needed to be sure if she would get her money back when she finally investing in the Yoruba movie sector . In here words; I have it in mind; because I am an executive producer, I really need to be sure I’m going to get my money back. I do not really know how their market works, and I have actually spoken to the platform I sell my own movies to, on how much they buy Yoruba movies plus some other information. So if I get the proper network, I will do it. I actually have a script I’m supposed to do with Ramsey Noah. However, it’s not a full Yoruba film, but it’s a Yoruba setting. I really don’t know how I’m going to do the full one yet because although, I speak Yoruba, it’s not all the time. Yoruba films are amazing, so I’m going to do it when the time comes; my mum actually also wants me to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

Music is one universal type of the most universally loved forms of entertainment