Asari Opens Up on Alleged Involvement in the Smuggled $9.3m

Since the APC alleged the possibility
that ex-Niger Delta militant leader
Asari Dokubo was among those that
was caught with the smuggled
$9.3million in South Africa, many
have been waiting to hear from him.
Speaking from his current base in
Saudi Arabia, Asari denies
involvement in the deal. He said:

“Can you enter any country
without a visa? No person can
enter any country without a
visa. Presently, I am in Saudi
Arabia performing my Hajj as
the Amirul Hajj of Bayelsa State
and this can be confirmed. I
flew Flynass from Kaduna on
September 27.

"So, it is really a shame that Lai
Mohammed who has defiled the
name of Allah has become a
pathological and award-winning
liar.

“Nobody enters any country
without a visa and I have not
been to South Africa since
2002. I flew Arik airline from
Lagos on the September 27 and
went to Kaduna where I flew
Flynass airline and came to
Saudi Arabia.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mortgage calculator and quote

Music is one universal type of the most universally loved forms of entertainment